253) 983-7887View on map
Parks Appreciation Day
Kid's Fishing Event
Saturday Street Festival on Motor Ave
There is plenty of free parking at Fort Steilacoom Park and lots of wide-open spaces. Enjoy live entertainment. Grab dinner along with your fresh produce for a picnic in the park. New this year, we will feature Pop Up Markets - stay tuned!
Want to apply to be a vendor? Apply Here.
Farms, Flowers & Fruits+
- Amador Farms is a farm in the Yakima Valley that grows fruits and vegetables without pesticides. Buy a wide assortment of fresh berries and veggies! From onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and kale to cauliflower, cucumbers, beets, and apples.
- Barefoot Living Microgreens grows 8 varieties of microgreens in their nursery as well as an abundance of produce that is regeneratively grown in a no-till market garden.
- Brothers Farms is a small, family-owned business located in Wapato, WA. Buy asparagus, potatoes, zucchini, broccoli, sugar snap peas, Walla Walla onions, garlic, and other season fresh veggies, along with fruits and berries!
- Dao Lee’s Garden is a family-owned business offering fresh-cut bouquets. Based in Snoqualmie, Dao Lee’s has provided hand-cut bouquets all over Washington since 2001.
- Garcia Family Greens LLC is a Latino family-owned business operated by Jessica and Thomas Garcia who are proud to bring the Tacoma area a new selection of Microgreen superfoods. Using their background of military dedication to this business, they know that their growth will be a tremendous success. Please join them every week at the Lakewood Farmer’s Market or call 901-567-1645 to make a reservation for your next batch of specialty microgreens.
- Hayton Farms Berries is located in the Skagit Valley. They offer organic strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, boysenberries, and more. Pre-orders available through Barn2door.
- Hmong Seattle Garden is one of the main floral vendors at Pike Place Market in Seattle and sells its hand-cut floral arrangements at various farmers' markets across Puget Sound. Come see their gorgeous bouquets at reasonable prices.
- Robbins Honey Farms has locally sourced honey in Pierce County for 47 years. Buy a variety of honey flavors like blackberry, buckwheat & wildflower. Honeycomb and pollen available.
- Sidhu Farms offers nature’s best berries and jams. Based in Puyallup, this locally owned farm grows over 59 varieties of berries. Its unique selection is available fresh and frozen for delivery within 75 miles of Puyallup. Pre-order via Sidhu Farms website.
- Smith Brothers Farms is a family-owned dairy and home delivery service. For more than 100 years, they’ve provided the freshest milk and local food to front porches up and down the Puget Sound. Enjoy getting go-to staples, time-saving meal items, and seasonal treats delivered every week by folks you’ll get to know on a first-name basis.
Food Trucks & Food Vendors+
- Balloon Roof Baking Co bread combines old-world craft with flour, water, salt, and enthusiasm. Balloon Roof Baking Co forms by hand, slow ferment, bakes dark and hot, favor whole grains, and deliver fresh and fast. It’s as simple as that.
- Bigfoot Smoked Products. Steve’s “hot” smoked cheese and award-winning salmon are smoked through and through giving an authentic flavor. Try original yellow, Wisconsin white, and Wisconsin white with jalapeños.
- Bliss Small Batch Creamery is a local business in University Place that makes natural ice cream without artificial dies, flavors, or preservatives. They offer ice creams free of dairy, gluten, eggs, and nuts.
- Dolce Gusto Gelato makes fresh, artisanal gelato and sorbets in exciting flavors daily. Their beautifully crafted gelato and sorbet burst with natural flavors. From cups, cones and pints, enjoy hand-crafted goodness on the go or at home.
- Earthling Food Company LLC products aren’t just for vegan health nuts! They aim to make actually healthy packaged food that everyone will love, celebrating the taste of real ingredients rather than covering them up with synthetic flavoring and preservatives.
- Five-O Island Grindz LLC is a Hawaiian food truck that serves plate lunches and desserts from the Islands. All plate lunches come with rice and mac salad. Their desserts range from guava cupcakes to chocolate haupia pie. Come give them a try! Mahalo!
- Flavorworks serves dishes with flavors from the Pacific Rim. Its passion for Hawaiian, Japanese & Filipino cuisine influences the innovative dishes. Find Lumpia Rice Set and the Pork Belly Lechon Bowl.
- Fully Charged Allergy Friendly Snacks sells mini muffins, brownie bites, and donut drops free of the top 12 food allergens, gluten-free, vegan, & kosher. They promise it tastes good! You won’t taste the difference but your body will.
- Funnel of Love. Who doesn’t love fair food? Satisfy your sweet tooth at Funnel of Love with fresh Elephant Ears and Funnel cakes. They are a market favorite for kids and adults alike!
- Gigo’s Jamaican Grill is a Tacoma-based, family-owned restaurant that strives to deliver the best Jamaican food to its customers. Find favorites like Jerk Shrimp Pasta & delicious sweet fried plantains.
- Harley’s Treats USA is an all-natural dog treat company. They offer Biscuits, and jerky, and will soon be doing fresh dog food as well. They are Veteran Owned and Operated, unique to any company is that they only employ Veterans or their family members.
- Josephina’s Burrito Boy is known for its very large servings! From enchiladas to tacos he has it all. Come get a great selection of to-go Mexican food.
- Kona Ice is the tropical-themed gourmet shaved ice truck that specializes in providing a FUNomenal experience! Take a mini-vacation by visiting the sweet tunes and sweet tropical drinks of Kona Ice!
- Mamis Spicy Ceviche owner Conrado and Mari Garza launched their business with the Original Shrimp recipe and now includes Ahi Tuna Ceviche. Mamis goal is to always serve the best ceviche in town with the best smile and customer service.
- Mediterranean Flavors. Try 14 different flavors of fabulous homemade hummus and pita. Perfect for a picnic at the park. Stay and have lunch or dinner on the lawn of beautiful Fort Steilacoom Park!
- Memoranda Kitchen serves up heartwarming and creative hot sandwiches that melt off the griddle in a toasty French roll! Their featured sandwiches are: Chicken chimichurri with charred onion, arugula and traditional gouda; the “Faccia Brutta” containing grilled pork shoulder with house made giardiniera; and their all vegan smoked portobello.
- Puerto Ensenada. Yum! get fresh hot Mexican corn and authentic Mexican drinks. Try this corn on a stick with toppings like lime, cotija cheese, chili powder, and secret sauces!
- Squishy Pop Bubble Tea. This is a family-owned business with recipes and ingredients from Taiwan. Try over 16 different styles with free flavored toppings. They use tapioca pearls and rainbow jellies.
- Stacks Burgers serves premium handcrafted burgers. Crowd favorites include “The King,” the “Beast,” and the “3 Little Pigs.” pre-order at StreetFoodFinder.com/StacksBurgers.
- Sweetland Baking Company has delicious, homemade bread, cinnamon rolls & cookies, baked locally. There are gluten, dairy, corn, or white sugar-free options!
- Stacks Burgers serves premium handcrafted burgers. Crowd favorites include “The King,” the “Beast,” and the “3 Little Pigs.”
- Starvin Marvin Pizza offers an East Coast, NY-style menu of thin-crust personal pizzas, chicken finger subs, chicken fingers w/ fries, and plenty of other delicious snacks including cinnamon sugar fried dough!
- Sugar + Spoon specializes in safe to eat cookie dough! Using no eggs and heat treated flour, enjoy your favorite treat the way you have always wanted! Six rotating flavors, scooped into cups and waffle cones with ice cream and half baked cookies!
- Sweetly Made has affordable prices with endless possible abilities when it comes to colors and flavors! They have mini donuts with toppings, hand-dipped ice cream, and cotton candy. Come check them out!
- The Man BBQ Truck is a BBQ food truck that has been on JBLM since 2015. They have a menu of simple and non-expensive authentic BBQ dishes that you’ll always be able to get at The Man BBQ Food truck. In addition to those they offer a variety of new, temporary and experimental meals, changing from day to day.
- The Old Red Barn Popping Company serves fresh kettle corn and caramel corn. Kenny, the owner, is a Lakewood native. His popcorn is always made fresh on-site with the best ingredients including corn oil, and of course plenty of sugar and caramel. It is then bagged while it is still warm.
- Tin Hut BBQ creates authentic mainland-style barbeque using proprietary recipes that have, over time, been personally crafted and perfected. Tin Hut BBQ serves ONLY Authentic Fare and their Meats are Cooked right… Smoked Low and Slow!
- Uncle Mikes Filipino Comfort Food is a Veteran owned and operated Food Truck established in 2018. They serve hot, fresh, and delicious traditional Filipino meals that are reasonably priced for the whole family.
- 47 North Creations has Fused Glass Jewelry to Wooden Earrings, Magnets, Key-chains, Coasters, and Signs–you will find many Pacific Northwest-inspired works at 47North! They take pride in using reclaimed materials, and transforming unwanted woods into wooden works of art.
- All Bubbled Up Soap offers a variety of handmade products that are beautiful, smell amazing, and have all of the qualities you want in body care! Everything is made by hand, from scratch. All Bubbled Up Soap thrives to create products that you’ll love. Food-like products are what sets them apart, and is one of their favorites to make!
- Aspirations by Paula. Find unique hand-crafted stone pendants, rare glass earrings, and hand-painted copper bracelets. All designs are in limited quantities or one-of-a-kind.
- Bizarre Botanicals. Yeah! We have succulents! Find cool carnivorous plants. They strive to provide weird, rare, and just plain bizarre plants for your home and office as well as hard-to-find herbs and other medicinal plants for your patio or garden.
- BLK Sunflower focuses on creating luxury sensory experiences and teaching the importance of self-care of the mind, body, and soul. They offer coconut soy wax candles, body oils, body butter, and more. Come visit their bath salt bar, where you can create your own luxury bath experience.
- Charlie June Custom offers custom apparel, tumblers, coffee mugs, doormats, and much more for every occasion.
- Craft Theory. Meredith Russell produces one-of-a-kind fluid art paintings, resin functional art, painted jewelry, bookmarks, key chains, trays, and coasters. When she discovered fluid painting, she found her passion. It opened the door to abstract arts & experimentation.
- Emerald City Naturals provides hair, skin & body care products that have been carefully formulated to be beneficial for many different hair and skin types. They also provide positivity tees, and home décor such as coasters, trays & wall art.
- Forest Fancies transforms natural wonders into wearable treasures. You’ll find one-of-a-kind copper and stone jewelry and lovingly curated fossil and crystal specimens.
- Happy Holistic features Massage, Facials, Spa Treatments, Hair removal, Weight-loss, Wellness services, and more! Happy Holistic is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction–they will do everything they can to meet your expectations.
- Krakken Design Co. is happy to offer a wide variety of small goods and gifts, including vinyl stickers, enamel pins, acrylic charms, and more. This business is run entirely by an independent artist (who also happens to be a tired college student) – please come check them out!
- Krayonshop uses recycled non-toxic crayons, and biodegradable and reusable packaging materials, to take an eco-friendly approach while creating modern gift options for parents shopping for their children. Each crayon is created with the intention of helping children expand their sensory learning and creativity.
- Majestic Soap Studio. Find stunning handcrafted Artisan Soap & Body Essentials for women & men. The women’s line is goat's milk & glycerin soaps, in Mystical & Magical themes. The men’s line includes natural soap, skin, and body care products.
- Mark Miller Massage offers in-home massage services, specializing in injury treatment and chronic pain. Also offer self-care supplies, including Doterra essential oils, Seacret skin care products, and massage tools.
- Master Gardener helps to provide community education on all things plants, gardening, and ecology.
- Mostly Wood: Pens and More. Owner John Clauson offers a spectacular array of handcrafted wooden items. They include pens, pencils, bowls, boxes, sewing stems, and more. For a high-quality gift swing by his booth! Kids love his set up which includes a wooden train.
- Muddy Mammoth focuses on bringing joy to everyday rituals with wheel-thrown pottery. They love incorporating raw unglazed clay into their finished work and playing with colors ranging from subtle earth tones to bright primaries bringing each piece to life with a unique and different look.
- Nikky’s Niche creates designs inspired by art, made one at a time and in limited additions. Through a passion for sewing and the ability to create beautiful art, Nikky’s Niche Designs was created. Every garment made is distinct and often crafted from reclaimed fabrics from around the world.
- Paus4Pottery Kim Paustian’s hand-thrown pottery is fired to medium-high to bring out the color & quality of every glaze! Her products are food-friendly, dishwasher, microwave & oven safe to 400 degrees.
- Pixie’s Potions. Buy natural deodorant, body butter, lip balm, shave cream, bath salts, & body scrubs. These high-quality products contain raw, unrefined, organic ingredients with eco-friendly packaging and BPA-free plastic.
- PNW Soap Co offers homemade vegan soaps, bath bombs, and many other things! The soaps are composed of olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and aloe vera.
- Salamander Dream Creations has all sorts of Tie-Dye! Stop by the booth, pick out your favorite colors, and make that dream a reality! Check out their hand-painted denim jackets, original paintings, and unique Tie-Dyes on display.
- Puyallup Leather All items are hand stamped, tooled, dyed, and sewn. Find unique leather belts, dog collars, journals, and more. They do custom work, so if you don’t see what you want, just ask.
- Studio K designs. This is a one-stop shop for great gifts and unique finds. Buy one-of-a-kind earrings, pendants, bracelets, mirrors, trays, cutting boards, and fun home décor.
- The Bath House Co. The owners use all-natural coconut oil to create candles, wax melts and soaps, that are non-toxic and long-lasting find beautiful candles, soaps, bath soaks, wax melts, whipped soap, and more.
- The Faerie Glen is a certified herbalist, flower essence practitioner, and holistic health coach with a background in breathwork, nutrition, and psychology. Using these modalities as well as astrology, oracle card reading, meditation, and more to connect you with rituals that work for YOU, activating lost parts of you.
- Transcending Stone. Owner Katie McLeod makes healing stone jewelry and malas for meditation. She loves sharing the healing properties of the stones she uses and wishes for her creations to foster spiritual growth. Transcending-stone.com
- Under the Pine Tree sells handcrafted and curated jewelry.